Saturday 14 July 2012

£100 Asos Blogger Challenge

The Discount Coder Blog have started a challenge where you have to create an outfit from Asos for under £100(you are not allowed to use any kind of discount), the person with the best outfit(chosen by The Discount Coder) will win a £100 Asos Voucher, all entries must be completed and linked on their original post which you can find here by the 31st of July & the winner will be announced on the 3rd of August. So on with my outfit

Asos PUSH IT Platform Shoes - £30

ASOS Skater Dress With V Back -£40

Gipsy Spotted Seamed Tights - £7.00
ASOS Curve Metallic Metal Keep Super Skinny Waist Belt - £6.00
Asos Scalloped Collar Necklace - £12

So the total cost of this outfit is:

£95

Thanks for reading



3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you've created. That necklace is so cute!

    Following you now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya thanks, yeah I really like the necklace, think I will treat myself to it when I am off my spending ban! :) Thanks for following, I have followed you back :)xx

      Delete
  2. Aww thankyou!I have followed your blog :) You too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x