Monday 2 July 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey Everyone!

I decided to do a tag today because I love reading these on other peoples blogs and watching them on Youtube.

Now onto the TAG.



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally wavy, in kind of beachy waves, but sometimes it goes curly.


2. What is your natural hair color?
My natural hair colour is a light/medium brown, but at the moment I have ombred it and I really like it. My next hair project is to go blonde!


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye my hair myself because I think it is too expensive to go to a salon (I am only a teenager) and I find I can do it just as well myself, and its easy. Also anyone who knows me will know I constantly dye  my hair, so it is just cheaper to do it at home.


4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair every 2 days as my hair is quite oily,  depending on the shampoo it will sometimes do 3 days without being greasy, but I have an obsession with my hair being clean and not greasy!  (so if I wash it Monday night I will wash it Wednesday night.)

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I usually wear my hair in the same style, either in a pony tail or wavy as I find these styles are the easiest do with my hair, but sometimes I straighten it or wear it in a bun. Oh and in the summer I love to wear it in a fish tail.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never been to a salon for a mani or pedi, but I would like to this summer. I always paint my own nails and toes because I like to change them all the time, also being at school I wouldn't get my moneys worth. Also I have a thing about people touching my feet, I really don't like the idea.


7. How often to you change your nail polish?
When is starts to chip or peel as I like the fresh just painted look and chipping annoys me so much. However in summer I always change it, like every 2 days because I get bored of the colour and like to colour coordinate so my nails match with my outfit.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I am so awful to my toenails, I paint them all year round, in fact they never see the sunlight as I always have them painted even when no one can see them, I don't really know why I do this, just habit I suppose.


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Usually about 45 minutes, but if I am going out it can be up to an hour. I take so long over my makeup because I wear too much and like it to look really nice. However for school I only wear a bit and it takes me 20 minutes.


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always do my face first.


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect it and for a 15 year old girl I have WAAY to much, I will do a makeup collection if anyone's interested, but I have a massive drawer and collect so much.


12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never, I really like the look of them but I think they're too fiddly and I find them so hard to put on, so usually I just wear mascara.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Yes, it is awful I know as I am only at school, but not only does it give me more confidence in myself but it is habit and I actually love putting on makeup.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No, not really but I usually go out so I pretty much always have makeup on.


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No, I have come to rely on makeup far too much, I really should wear less but I feel like I can't, and I always pick out my imperfections. I have tried having no makeup days but I just feel awful and can't wait to get home to put makeup on.


16. How many high end products do you have?
A few but not many, but I am going to duty free this year and am going to stock up!


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every week if I remember.


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I always used to plan it out the night before, but usually now I do it when I am getting dressed, unless I want a lie in the next day.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
A lot of the time, maybe once a month.


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I go to bed about 10:30pm and get up at 6:20am.


21. How often & when do you workout?
I always go through phases of working out frantically and then not, so not much at all. Although I really want to get into working out, if you have any tips please leave them alone.


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed!


23. How tall are you?
Medium height


24. Do you speak a foreign language?
French & German


25. How many pets do you have?
I have a horse, a cat, 3 fish and 6 chickens.


26. How often are you on Blogger?
All the time, I love writing blog posts and replying to comments! Obsessive I know ;)


27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yes I love to read all the comments on my blog and respond to my lovely followers. I love seeing what other people write on other blogs and making new friends that way. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Nope, but I keep a mental note. 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I really don't know, I was trying to think of a nice name, and I love the way French sounds and I love the way 'beaumaquillage' sounded but that was taken so I added an 'x' at the end.


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Fuji.


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I don't have to clean my house, my parents do(I live at home) but I clean my room as often as possible as I have OCD about being tidy.


32. What is your favorite color?
Baby blue! It looks so fresh and beautiful.


33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I love magazines so much, I think probably glamour.


34. Do you swear?
Sometimes when I am extremely annoyed with someone or upset, but not too much.


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I am going to ride my horse, write some posts, go on twitter & facebook and then do some homework.I tag everyone to do this, and if you do please leave a comment with the link as I would love to read them all!

Thanks for reading
Beaumaquillagex


2 comments:

  1. I've just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) to find out about it go over to my blog!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks very much :) I have put a post up :)xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x