Friday 20 July 2012

Guest Post #2 MAC Wishlist


So, you may be wondering, who I am?

My name is Becca and I'm going to be guest blogging for Livi today. I write Beccas Fashion and Life. http://beccammartin.blogspot.co.uk/ I am quite new too this whole blogging thing, so any tips or advice, is very much appreciated.

Anyway, Livi and I are both going to write a MAC wishlist with 5 items on. And I have finally narrowed down my choices....
1) Lipstick in Creme Cup. This is currently priced at £14 on the website,and is a beautiful nude shade. This would be a lovely colour too wear everyday, and can become more night time, appropriate with a colourful gloss, over the top.

2) Mineralise skin finish in Soft and Gentle. I have heard soo much about this in the 'blogging world', and I can see why, its a gorgeous powder. I would love to use this as a higlight, the only hting that is holding me back is the price. £21.50, on the website.

3) Creme sheen glass in Celestial Kiss. On the website it appears too be a nudey peach colour, I'm not sure what it looks like swatched. But from the images online it looks like a beautiful gloss. On the website it says :"A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass" So, essentially it's my favourite kind of MAC lipstick, in a lipglass.
However, at £17, I think it is a little pricey.

4) Eyeshadow in All That Glitters, yet another product I have heard a lot about. This would be a lovely lid colour, for everyday.They are supposedly highly pigmented and blend easily. On the website the refill pans are £10 and the typical eyeshadow is £12


5) Any foundation, in my shade, I'm not too sure which is best for my 
skin type etc so, i thought I would just leave this product to your judgement. If I went into MAC an asked I'm sure they would match me up correctly, but as I'm not doing that I'm going too leave this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x