Saturday 25 August 2012

Another Haul-Whoops!

Okay so I really shouldn't be spending money at the moment as I have spent soo much and I am meeting up with loads of people because it's the end of the holiday so I really need money for lunch etc. So I have been really naughty, but this will be the last haul for a while now. I was in town today & a few days ago and just picked up a few bits & thought I would share them with you all! 

Girl About Town 'Soho' Lashes, Eyelure Lash Adhesive & Eyelash Applicator
After hearing Kayla from Makeup Stick (check out their youtube channel!) talking about the Girl About Town lashes I knew I had to have them as I am really getting into false lashes at the moment, and best thing? They were only £2 from Savers! (I love that place)


Buddha Earrings 
Aren't these just the cutest earrings you have ever seen? They were only 99p from Internacionale & I couldn't not get them!

H&M Gold Collar Necklace
I recently won Jackie(from The Fashion It List's) 1 year giveaway, and I won this collar necklace & I love it! I have been wearing this practically every day since I got it, so thanks Jackie! You can check out her blog here

New Look Gold Skull Top

I saw this in New Look & I have no idea why but I just really really wanted it! I think it was just an impulse buy. What do you guys think of it?

What have you hauled recently?
Yay or Nay to the skull top?

Thanks for reading



10 comments:

  1. I love all the gold! The skull top isn't something I'd typically go for, but I think it looks really cool! Love the collar necklace as well :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Yeah I am really into gold at the moment! The skull top isn't something I'd typically go for either, but I just really liked this & I just love the collar necklace! Thankyou :D xx

      Delete
  2. Yay for the skull top, just got back from the outlet village, another haul for me too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I love hauls, so I will definitely check that out!!xo

      Delete
  3. I got the necklace from H&M love it but not worn it yet. An ideas on what to team it with?

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) It is lovely isn't it. I think it looks nice with more plain tops to add something a bit different to them if that makes sense? I think it looks nice with dresses, especially high neck scooping neck line dresses, and I love wearing it with a vest top & a floral skirt. That is what I have mainly been doing :D I hope that helps you :D xx

      p.s I also think it looks great with denim, e.g denim shirts etc. :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I love those Buddha earrings. So Buddha obsessed here :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I absolutely love them, they were so cute, and at 99p who could say no?! hehe, me too! I love Buddha things, I have so many Buddha statue thingys I just love them :') xx

      Delete
    2. 99p is such a steal. Especially when it's something you like xo

      Delete
    3. Hhah yeah that's what I thought! I would have paid a lot more for them so when I saw they were 99p I was a very happy girl! xo

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x