Sunday 21 October 2012

Better than Yankee Candle for £1.99?!




I am constantly on the hunt for a candle that makes the whole room smell lovely! I absolutely love strong candles, and so far I have found the only ones I have every bought that make the whole room smell are Yankee Candles, they are lovely & I love the packaging, but they are so expensive. My Gran has an outlet near her that sell them cheaper, so I usually buy one there, but I am always on the hunt for a cheaper alternative.
Last week whilst in Tesco with my Mum we were looking at the candles, and we saw that Glade had a new limited edition candle out, so we had a smell and it was gorgeous! I bought myself one and took it home.

So I have been burning this every day this week since last Saturday and it still hasn't run out! It says its burn time is 30 hours and I would say that's very accurate. This makes the whole room smell absolutely gorgeous, it kind of smells similar to Hollister, those of us who love Hollister will know what I mean ;)
This even makes my whole landing smell, and when anyone walks past my door they comment on how nice this candle smells.

The smell of this stays the whole time you are burning it and for about an hour or so afterwards too which is absolutely fantastic. I went to Tesco again yesterday and picked up another one of these, and it is safe to say I will definitely be stocking up on these for when they discontinue them.

I can not believe that this candle only costs £1.99, it is absolutely fantastic. I haven't tried any of the other candles from the Glade range, but I think I will buy another one to compare it to this one.
I think everyone should have one of these in their lives!
Thanks for reading

What is your favourite candle?




14 comments:

  1. The glade range is brilliant. I always buy from them. They usually do a spiced appley one around Christmas so look out for that one :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I am glad to hear they are all good I shall definitely be trying some of their other candles :) wow that sounds really nice! I shall look out for that, thankyou :)xx

      Delete
  2. Never smelt this particular candle but it sounds good so I'll have a look out for it at Tesco next time I'm there haha!

    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you put this post up .. I've just very nearly spent £20 on a Yankee candle! I think i'll go for the much cheaper alternative!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! These are honestly a great way to save money :D x

      Delete
  4. I love the jar it comes in! So cute. Will definitely keep my out for this one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think they are great because when you burn the candle down you could use the jars because they are so cute!x

      Delete
  5. I'm burning this candle at the moment! I love the smell and definitely reminds me of Christmas :) Picked it up in Tesco today for £2 xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am so glad that you love it too! :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm a candle hoarder & I remember seeing these in Tescos just before Christmas reduced to a £1 each so beweeten my mother & I brought over 40 candles! The next time we went back there was a sign limiting customers to only 3 each lol! Apparently other customers had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have way to many candles. Wow that is a great saving! Really? Yeah I don't blame them, I would definitely stock up on them massively!x

      Delete
  7. Will be giving these a try, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x