Friday 8 February 2013

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette






I know that I am super duper late with posting this, but I must have had this palette for about a year now, and got it pretty much as soon as everyone starting raving about it, but it dawned on me the other day when I was using this little beauty that I hadn't actually posted a review on it, so I thought I would do one anyway, especially as this seems to be becoming popular again due to it being out of stock on the MUA Website.

In my opinion everybody needs a neutral palette, a neutral palette is great for creating a more subtle every day look, and especially in summer I think neutrals are a must!

I picked this palette up a while back for £4, which to start with is an absolute steal because you get 12 shadows meaning the shadows work out at 33p each which is insane, and secondly they are such fantastic quality.

They are super pigmented, as you can see from the swatches and that is only a light swatch. They are not chalky or dry and don't create fall out when you are applying them. They blend really well and don't crease. When applied over a primer these last all day.

I have heard quite a few people say they would like some mattes in this palette, as they are all shimmery, however I have never really liked mattes as much, and when I get a palette with mainly matte eyeshadow I don't tend to use it as much, I prefer shimmery shadows, so for me that isn't really a problem.

For £4 I think everyone should have one of these in their collections, because you really can't go wrong.

Thanks for reading

What do you think of this palette?

Beaumaquillagex

10 comments:

  1. I love mua at the moment. I haven't got this palette but have ended up with 4 palettes since i made my first order back in november. I couldn't resist the offers they have had on in recent times. The makes up such good quality for the value i don't think i will ever get bored of mua.

    Kate @ sparkle dust xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really want to try the new highlighting product they have just brought out and the Undressed too palette :D I agree! I can't get over how good quality the products are :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love MUA - it's so affordable & the quality is amazing! I love my MUA heaven and earth palette, it was so cheap too which makes it better! Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's amazing :D I love it, aww thanks :D xx

      Delete
  3. I love this palette - its perfect for everyday and £4??? You just can't argue with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Haha no you really can't go wrong :D xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard this is brilliant, and I can't wait to try it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! definitely recommend it :Dxx

      Delete
  5. I love MUA product's! I haven't brought a palette yet but should be buying one soon hopefully =] xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are amazing, their eyeshadows are definitely one of their best products :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x