Saturday 16 March 2013

Farewell GFC!

Hi Everyone

As some of you may heard Google Reader is going to be shut down on 1st July and most think that GFC will soon follow so that means that you will no longer be able to follow people's blogs via GFC.

So I just wanted to let all 421 of you know(eek thanks guys!) that if you would like to be kept up to date with my posts and enjoy reading my blog then please follow me on Bloglovin' <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3883536/?claim=5d4g38qzy4n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Thanks!

Also I am planning to put more posts up this week so look out for my Nail polish collection #3, secret santa haul, Tweezers review & a great way to raise money for charity!

Beaumaquillagex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x