Sunday 17 March 2013

Shavata Tweezers Review*


Hi Everyone!






I am always on the look out for a good pair of tweezers. Personally I thread my eyebrows first and then use tweezers to get them into a shape I like. I always find tweezers hard to hold, or they don't grip onto my eyebrows enough to pull on them, this makes the whole process very painful and very long. I am always trying to find a really good pair, and then I was contacted to see if I would like to review these tweezers and I jumped at the chance.


They retail for £21, which does sound expensive however they are much much better than normal tweezers. These are the heart shaped design, an the heart makes these so much easier to hold and they don't slip through your fingers. The heart makes it a lot easier to grip onto these tweezers.

They also do the job perfectly, these tweezers grip onto the eyebrow hairs and pull them out effortlessly, which makes using tweezers a lot less painful.

I find that tweezers do get better the more expensive you go. The cheap tweezers never do a good job and leave you in pain and with badly shaped eyebrows. These are so so much better, and I would definitely recommend forking out for a pair. They will last a lot longer, they look nicer, and they do the job.

They also come in a beautiful black pouch and in a case that has a 5x magnification mirror which means you can really see the shape of your eyebrows in more detail and find any loose and stray hairs.


Overall a 10/10 from me, and I recommend these to everyone!



What are your favourite tweezers?


Beaumaquillagex

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beau, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I will check out your blog :D xx

      Delete
  2. These are so cute lol I wouldn't care if they worked!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x