Wednesday 26 June 2013

Get To Know Jess from JessieCatxo!

Today Jess is going to be posting a getting to know her tag on my blog and I have also answered her questions over on her blog Jessiecatxo link is here & my post will be up on her blog at the same time this is published so go and check that out too and her blog. Jess & I have decided to do a monthly feature on each others blogs so this will be a regular thing so I hope you all enjoy these posts! Now onto Jess' post:


Hi everyone!

Livi and I thought of a great idea to guest post for each other so you could get to know me and my readers could get to know Livi!

1.       What's your name and your blog?

Jessica/Jess/Jessie whatever you like to call me and my blog is called ‘Jessiecatxo | Fashion. Beauty. Life.

2.       When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in January of this year so about 5 months.
3.      What made you want to start blogging?
I stumbled across a video by Zoella December of 2012 and really enjoyed them. Many of people sprouted of from zoe; Louise, alfie, Tanya etc and I just really liked the idea of documenting my life and the things I love, so I wanted to share my love for beauty and fashion and I did so J
4.       What are your favourite posts to read?
I love reading about storage idea or hauls, I like knowing what I’m going to go out and buy so seeing what there is to get really helps!
5.       What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is probably meeting the new people. I chat to people on twitter that I don’t even know but it seems so normal!
6.       What is the one makeup item you couldn't live without?
I could not live without mascara. My eyes are so boring without mascara and as much as I hate my skin I could live with it, mascara can finish your face off!
7.       Do you still see yourself blogging in 2 years time?
100% I think my confidence would have grown and my social life will also get better due to meeting new people at sixth form. Then on the other hand you don’t know what will happen. I’ll blog until the day I can’t blog or I don’t enjoy it anymore but that seems super far away J
8.       If you have £100 to spend on makeup/fashion what would you buy?
WOW this is a toughie, at the moment I’d really like to buy the eye brushes from real techniques, some Mom jeans, lots of blushers. It’s difficult because even if I had thousands of pounds to spend I’d still spend it on the highstreet so I could get an awful lot haha!
9.       Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
In 15 years I’ll be 31, married, expecting my 2nd child, still blogging, have a secure business in events management and have my passport full of all the places I’d have visited due to my job in travel. I’d love to be in New York with my business too with my family but this could all go wrong and I’ll still be living with my parents! Haha!
10.   What is one product that either people love that you don't think is worth the hype?
      Probably Barry M nail paint. I just don't think it's very good, In fact I prefer my £1 nail polish from MUA :)!
   Well that's it guys! I hope you got to know me and if you have any more questions leave a comment and I'd love to answer them!


I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of me because Livi and I are making each other a monthly feature on our blog!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x