Friday 14 June 2013

Update

I am so sorry I have been MIA for a while now, unfortunately it is exam season and I have been up to my ears in GCSEs although I only have one more to go now, and that is in 10 days so hopefully I can blog more up to then and then after which I am really looking forward too because I have honestly really missed it. I am sorry that I haven't been posting, I have felt incredibly guilty and like I have abandoned my blog a bit but I have unfortunately had no time at all.

So I would love some ideas from you about what posts you would like to see as I am going to have more than enough time to blog over the Summer and I can't wait! Leave me a comment below, I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x