Friday 19 September 2014

Bedding Inn || A review*

It is no secret that I love my bed all year round, but I especially love it in the Autumn/Winter time because there is honestly nothing better than getting all cosy in bed with a hot chocolate, a slice of cake and some YouTube videos or blogs to read! I spend a lot of time in my room and it is something I am very proud of because I designed it myself a few years ago and am super happy with it. Therefore, bedding for me is the icing on the cake in decorating a room. So today I am hear to introduce Bedding Inn to you all and more specifically talk about their holiday sale!


They are currently running 3 of the best holiday sales I have seen, with between 60 and 90% off their bedding which is a brilliant sale in my opinion, because I feel like nowadays so many companies idea of a sale is just a couple of pounds off!

I thought that to give you more of a feel for the company I would pick some of my favourite bedding items from this sale. So here are my top 3:



These are honestly some of the most beautiful bedding sets I have ever seen, they are so unique and beautiful and they have so much depth and reality to them. These are just 3 that I have chosen from the website from the holiday sales 2014 but there are so many more fantastic designs and it is definitely worth a look if you're interested!

Thanks for reading,

New posts every Monday and Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Nice Info! There are many people who are very busy in their daily life so they have no time to go out for any type of work so they use online shopping services of all the products.

    Best Online Pharmacy Store in USA | Ayurvedic Medicine Shop Online in USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content us always for hindi translation of punjabi songs visit - verifiedmeaning.in

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x